The spice rack reinvented for faster, more inspired cooking
We love take-out but OMG...
- So much sodium
- Saturated fat levels are crazy
- No control over the quality of ingredients
We help you
- makes cooking easier
- keep you organized
- brings greater flavor Healthy home cooking.
Store it eosily
This is our recommended strategy for storing it:
- Seasoning buckets that you use almost every time you cook should be placed on the counter as much as possible.
- Caddies filled with specific seasonings should be stored in a place where they can be easily accessed: on the counter, under the cabinet, in the top drawer or on the shelf flush with the eyes in the cabinet.
- Bulk and rarely used seasonings do not need to be placed in the product unit and can be stored in a dry, cool place.
The complete label set comes with:
- 15 cuisine groups, each with four spice cap labels and seasoning list
- 60 total spice cap labels covering the 60 most common spices
Spice Caddy 10.25" / 26 cm
Full Unit 11.5" / 29.2 cm
Bottle Caddy 4.75"/ 12 cm
Spice Cadd 2.5" / 6.35 cm
Botle Caddy 3.0"/ 7.5 cm
Spice Caddy(incl. jars) 4.25" / 10.7 cm
Bottle Caddy 3.0"/ 7.6 cm
Spice Caddy(illed) 1.75 Ibs/ 794 g
Bottle Caddy(illed)1.5bs/ 680 g